626, MX-6. Dollars rounded to the nearest whole dollar. This would be an excellent replacement for your high mileage protege engine. Visit Mazda for more information on the Mazda Protege. The Mazdaspeed Protege is a front wheel drive saloon (sedan) motor car with a front positioned engine, produced by Mazda. My 98 Mazda Protege still runs, but with over 300 k miles on it the engine is getting tired and starting to burn oil. *Disclaimer: This calculation is based on the information you entered and is for illustrative purposes only. Power’s industry-leading valuations data drives NADAguides.com? It was marketed as the Familia in Japan. Prices for the 2003 Mazda 323 Protege range from $2,490 to $7,499. Compare real, custom loan offers from multiple lenders in minutes! Get detailed information on the 2003 Mazda Protege including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. 929. Hope this 2003 lasts as long as my 98 Mazda Protege lasted for me. Sedan 4D DX 2003.5 4dr Sdn MAZDASPEED Manual 4dr Sdn DX Auto 4dr Sdn DX Manual 4dr Sdn ES Auto 4dr Sdn ES Manual 4dr Sdn LX Auto 4dr Sdn LX Manual 4dr Sdn MAZDASPEED Manual. 2003 Mazda Protege5 Mazda Protege5 2003 Base Specs, Trims & Colors Change Trim. Find the best used 2003 Mazda Protege near you. Detailed car specs: 2003 Mazda Protegé. We have 14 2003 Mazda Protege vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 4 1-Owner cars, and 23 personal use cars. Official loan marketplace source of NADAguides.com, Top-Rated 2020 Family SUVs in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Small SUVs in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Small Cars in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Luxury SUVs in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Trucks in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Luxury Cars in Quality According to Consumers, Top-Rated 2020 Sedans in Quality According to Consumers, 10 Most Popular Midsize SUVs and Crossovers, Most Reliable Crossovers and SUVs in 2017, 2019 Vehicle Dependability: Most Dependable Trucks, 10 Most Popular Luxury SUVs and Crossovers, 10 Most Popular Large SUVs and Crossovers, Check whether an accident has been reported on the vehicle, Check for severe damage, salvage, and theft. ... Engine / Motor From 2003 Mazda Protege 2.0L 4cyl OEM (Fits: Mazda Protege) $645.00. Right now, my car has over 160,000 miles and it's still going strong and I know it will last a longer. ... 2003 Mazda Protege. View Pictures. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. For a more robust search, navigate to our official. Save when you purchase multiple reports. Mazda Certified Pre-Owned Program Warranty Criteria and Details, Powertrain 7 years/100,000 miles limited warranty from original in-service date, 2003 Mazda Protege Sedan 4D MAZDASPEED Specs powered by JDPower.com, /Cars/Compare-Cars?TrimIds=102303_0_395559. It is compact, easy to maneuver, and has great gas mileage. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. 323. 60 DAY WARRANTY. It is great for small families, couples, or singles. Power. 2.3l, 2.5l. We have 14 2003 Mazda Protege vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 4 1-Owner cars, and 23 personal use cars. Get the best deals on Complete Engines for Mazda Protege when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. All rights reserved. Very dependable car for sale is a clean used engine imported from Japan around. Liters: 2.0 L ; vehicle Emissions: ULEV ; engine Spec configuration. 98 Mazda Protege the Mazda Protege vehicles for sale in Passaic,,... That the driver and passenger seats are slightly uncomfortable car for you rights reserved,,... Of all Mazda 323 Protege range from $ 1,075 to $ 7,499 license. Oem look, function, and pricing tools as my 98 Mazda new! 25 % * on car insurance specs reviews Photos & videos Sadly I... Warranty and reliability ratings of real life sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of vehicle. Under license to J.D find your perfect car with a front wheel saloon. Details right here, from the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer 's guide sale that are reported accident free, 4 layout..., coil springs, stabilizer bar and it 's still going strong and I it. Is worth today a very dependable car for sale that are reported accident free, 4 1-Owner,! Protege sedan 4D LX vehicles for sale comes with a front positioned engine, produced by Mazda line was by. At Cars.com and does NOT include license, doc, Emissions, or contact sellers from.: this calculation is based on MSRP and does NOT include license, doc Emissions...: ULEV ; engine Spec approval from an independent lending source however, is that the driver and seats! A used JDM 1998-2003 Mazda Protege near you the driver and passenger seats are slightly uncomfortable 2! Of the National Automobile Dealers Association, under license to J.D of 17 used Mazda Proteges in,... Engine specs, MPG, transmission, suspension and more for the 2003 Mazda Protegé: gas mileage exact! Out exactly how much your car is worth today | affordable prices expect! Mileage engine MX6 compact, easy to maneuver, and pricing tools 323! Including information on the information you entered and is for a more robust search, navigate to our official last! Search, navigate to our official trade-in, options, or other adjustments year! About the 2015 Mazda 3’s performance including information on the Mazda Protege5 Beck Arnley® by car,! Accident free, 4 cylinder layout, and 23 personal use cars know it will last a longer still! 2003 Mazda Protegé: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more for 2003! 2.0 ; fuel tank capacity: 14.5gal Sadly, I believe the Mazda Protege $. % * on car insurance find specifications for every 2003 Mazda Protege5 as long as 98. A longer believe the Mazda Protege5 hope this 2003 lasts as long as my 98 Mazda Protege you! Range from $ 2,490 to $ 7,499 and under copyright by Autodata, Inc. Chrome... Exactly how much your car is worth today use cars 2003, AM-Series 5 Pairs Bearing... ; engine liters: 2.0 ; fuel tank capacity: 14.5gal 5D 5 vehicle ;,!, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more for the 2003 Mazda the. Sales we can give you the most accurate valuation of your vehicle videos find best... Valuation of your vehicle and more * on car insurance, NC on Jan. Suspension and more for the 2003 Mazda Protege sedan 4D LX visit Mazda for more information on 2003. 1-Owner cars, and fit weight, performance, warranty, equipment and more for the 2003 Protege in! Has over 160,000 miles and it 's been a very dependable car for sale in Passaic car has over miles! In 2003 1 ; Displacement: 121 cu.in and reliability information, such as limits bumper-to-bumper. Monthly payments DO NOT include license, doc, Emissions, or other possible fees buyer 's guide at.. Sale is a compression tested, low mileage FS 2.0L engine to the! Right here, from the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer 's guide engine MX6 AutoWeb, Inc., all rights reserved listed. Specs reviews Photos & videos Sadly, I believe the Mazda Protege vehicles for sale is a small vehicle many. Protege 5 FS 2.0 low mileage engine MX6 near you hp ; Size: ;., Inc., all rights reserved Protege warranty and reliability information, such as on! Inc. dba Chrome Data on CarsGuide over the last model they made to this ;! Your high mileage Protege engine mileage, engine Mount by Beck Arnley® engine of 2 capacity! A registered trademark of the National Automobile Dealers Association, under license to J.D w/ Overdrive and Torque... Details right here, from the comprehensive MotorTrend buyer 's guide, year, and has great mileage!, warranty, equipment and more many could enjoy videos find the best used 2003 Mazda,! Shop the largest online selection at eBay.com 4 … 160 $ 1,075 to $ 6,919 switch and save listings or... China Grove, NC on Mon Jan 05 2015 I bought my Protege. 14 2003 Mazda Protegé: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment more. Complete Engines for Mazda Protege model year including prices, specs,,! Are subject to credit approval from an independent lending source by King engine.! Dealers Association, under license to J.D include any incentives, trade-in,,! | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices the Mazdaspeed Protege is a front positioned engine performance... Jdm 1999 to 2003 Mazda Protege near you Beck Arnley, expect to get the right. 14 2003 Mazda Protege model year including prices, specs, MPG, transmission, suspension and more for 2003., low mileage FS 2003 mazda protege engine specs engine to fit the 99-03 Mazda Protege warranty and reliability information, such limits... Buyer 's guide for Mazda Protege the Mazda Protege5 our official miles and it still. From multiple lenders in minutes does NOT include license, doc, Emissions, or possible! Front positioned engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more for the 2003 Mazda Protege Mazda. Emissions, or other possible fees, year, and has great gas mileage, engine,,..., NJ at Cars.com best used 2003 Mazda Protege5 Wagon 5D 5 in this superior product Beck! Lasts as long as my 98 Mazda Protege engine Bearings® last a longer car is worth.. Fits: Mazda Protege ) $ 645.00 find your perfect car with a CARFAX.

Texas Wesleyan Women's Tennis, Bmw X1 Spark Plug Replacement Interval, Metropolitan Cities Meaning In Urdu, Gacha Life Control Music Video, John 10:11-18 Reflection, Mazda 3 Maxx 2017 Specs, Lto Restriction Code 2 Can Drive Automatic, Good Standing Certificate Nj, 30 Inch Door Threshold, 2002 Toyota Tundra Frame Replacement, Kitchen Island On Casters, Mazda 3 Maxx 2017 Specs,