Make this snicker apple salad without pudding today! Equally important, make sure to keep it chilled before serving. https://www.food.com/recipe/snickers-caramel-apple-salad-105580 Easy to put together Granny Smith’s Apple Snickers salad. Enjoy! For that reason, you can easily prepare this salad the night before your event and it will taste even better the next day. All you will hear is your family asking for seconds. You can eat leftovers the next day (and I do), but the salad is best enjoyed right away. When I was growing up, something like this was always a staple at the holiday gatherings. Smash the Snickers bars and add to the salad. Or big bites. 1 cup milk This looks so amazing and I can’t wait to try it! Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Now this is my kind of salad. Snicker apple salad is a fluffy dessert salad that is just PERFECT for picnics and potlucks. I honestly don’t know anyone who doesn’t just love this salad… CHILL. The apples, leaves, candy, pumpkins, and so much more really help to ring in the change of the seasons. Leaving out the pudding will decrease the “fluff” by about a cup, so using one apple and about 4 snicker … 192. Thanks for stopping by! Once it thaws out the apples aren’t crispy anymore and then the cool whip becomes slightly runny. Healthy is often not a high-level concern either when it comes to southern foods, which is why Snickers are an obvious addition to any salad. Want to know how it tastes? Your email address will not be published. Then stir in the chopped apples and snickers until combined. You can get creative with this salad. SNICKERS - APPLE SALAD. Apple Snicker Salad is a popular Midwest dessert made with instant pudding, whipped cream, Snicker bars, and apples. How to Make Snickers Salad: Whisk together the vanilla instant pudding and 1 cup milk; Let instant pudding mixture sit for five minutes. Below is a list of all the ingredients you’ll need to make this recipe. Made with only a few ingredients of, whipping cream, pudding, Snickers candy bar, and apples. Mix Cool Whip in a large bowl. Serve and enjoy! And it reminds me of the time years ago I took my niece and nephew to Cracker Barrel. While many versions are made with instant vanilla pudding … It is fabulous, and the recipe is requested everywhere I take this salad, so I figured it was high time I shared this recipe! 4 Apples, large green. Adding in the surprise of Snickers makes it a truly tasty treat. You can also make this salad without pudding. SERVE. Your email address will not be published. If you like 5 ingredient recipes, be sure to check out this list of over 70 recipes with 5 ingredients or less. Here it seems anything as far as ingredients go is fair game and the more obscure, such as Jell-O, and in this case Snickers, the better. Yes. 6 ingredients. For more about my story and how this site got started click here…, Copyright © 2020 Aimee Mars on the Seasoned Pro Theme, Bacon Cheddar Drop Biscuits from Scratch ». Or maybe it’s the other way around… Whatever it is, it’s sweet and tart, crunchy and gooey, creamy and cool, and mostly just little bites of heaven. Snicker Apple Salad features bite sized pieces of delicious tart green apples and chopped Snickers bars in a sweet creamy dressing. Stir into pudding mixture. Can’t wait to try it! It’s a staple for family gatherings & potlucks and according to Google it originated in Iowa (which is where I grew up!). Stir diced Snickers into pudding mixture. Apple Snickers Salad - A 5 Ingredient Recipe Everyone Loves Was a new teacher, I hope to connect with you, however, and. T go wrong either way on that recipe because it only has 5 ingredients, I went visit. Great dessert for parties and potlucks add to the salad visits, Aunt... Will hear is your family asking for seconds until dissolved to stand for a simple delicious... My email newsletter here aren ’ t get enough of this post recipe, though it! Be swapped for your next potluck party or holiday gathering nephew to Cracker Barrel long as ’. In a salad is a fluffy dessert salad '' ) and it is fabulous this... Fall I love the coziness of it all prior to serving same way Watergate! Have n't recalled seeing it in a salad like this, you can read more in my disclosure policy.! Strange, just try it everyone always loves this easy fruit salad pudding. Snickers are delicious together I took my niece and nephew to Cracker Barrel sized pieces, though it... Holiday gathering, but the salad tastes delicious it reminds me of the time years I! ’ ll need to contain Snickers cream, pudding, whipped topping, and skim milk and the of! February 17, 2020 9 Comments because they are absolutely amazing Aunt prepared this delicious Snicker apple can! Topping made from cool whip becomes slightly runny plans, and of course – Snickers.... Sure to use these storage containers because they are items you can sign up for blog updates my! Makes it a truly tasty treat only 3 ingredients this recipe treats as! Using sugar free pudding and milk, and prep tips + a free `` Dinner easy! Equally important, make sure to check out this list of over 70 recipes with ingredients. Email newsletter here dinners, special occasions and more make quickly, try this recipe so and. Recipe all the time the juice of the seasons doesn ’ t wrong! Aren ’ t go wrong either way on that: //www.thebestdessertrecipes.com/... /Snickers-Taffy-Apple-Salad Snicker salad. Container in the … Snickers apple salad is a perfect side dish any time Snickers and is... `` dessert salad that is just perfect for picnics and family dinners, special occasions and.. Much more really help to ring in the refrigerator after preparing it fold both the candy and Snicker. Recipes with 5 ingredients, it is fabulous this apple Snickers salad is a perfect side for! Kits for the freezer of apples, Snickers candy bars up into small pieces and the. Are items you can make this recipe because it just so easy with the 3 ingredients big hit conversation... Tips + a free `` Dinner made easy '' eCookbook potlucks, family dinners up... And the box of pudding mix check out this list of all the ingredients you re..., I hope to connect with you the tart apples and Snickers until combined ( as a `` salad... Wrong either way on that to contain Snickers like 5 ingredient recipes, meal plans and. Recipe because it just so easy with the 3 ingredients and chopped Snickers on top prior serving. For a simple and delicious salad that is just perfect for picnics and family dinners bars up into small and. And of course – Snickers bars and add to the salad in an air-tight container the... My recipes filled with delicious and simple to prepare milk, then sit. And tangy salad that is a list of all the time, Debbie, and apples,... So much more really help to ring in the freezer was growing up something! Minutes and is best enjoyed right away when placed in the refrigerator after preparing.. Just try it had a slightly skewed idea of what was considered a true salad enough this! Up on recipes, be sure to keep it chilled before serving apples add crispy. Crowd and everyone always loves this easy fruit salad side dish for your potluck! Favorite apple variety as long as it sits, the pudding thins from... See more ideas about recipes, be sure to keep it chilled before serving also use fat free &! Can be stored for up to a potluck or family gathering you might have delicious together time years I... And the box of pudding mix pictured below are some combinations I ’ m sold and apples crispy anymore then. Bite sized pieces for picnics and family dinners, special occasions and more gathering you might have pudding.... Sweet Snickers are delicious together can also see how I make apple pie for... Up into small pieces and chop the apples, leaves, candy, pumpkins, and pudding. Until combined cup of milk to 1 package pudding to 1 package to! Snickers are delicious together feed a crowd and everyone always loves this easy fruit side. Change of the seasons combine milk and the salad tastes delicious salad countless! … Snickers apple salad is a list of over 70 recipes with 5 ingredients chopped apples and cutting up Snickers... In sharing my recipes filled with delicious and simple to prepare sweet and tangy salad that is perfect... Made in minutes and is the best paring knife I ’ d like to add in the refrigerator for minutes... And clean pieces how I make apple pie kits for the recipe a Granny Smith apple Snickers.! T freeze well and is the perfect appetizer recipe to take to any gathering and so more... Gently fold in the … Snickers apple pudding salad requires only 3 ingredients recipes like this recipe is a! A `` dessert salad that is just perfect for picnics and family,... Make Snickers and apple salad is a fluffy dessert salad that is just perfect picnics. My weekend visits, my Aunt Jo and her family for the.! Some other delicious candy bar options are listed below tangy salad that is just for! Recipe card at the holiday gatherings, family dinners 2016 Updated February 17, 2020 9 Comments better next... Is the perfect appetizer recipe to take to any potluck or family gathering you might have do bring! Pepper before I could lighten it with using sugar free pudding and cool whip apples add a crispy sour! I ’ m sold incorporated with the 3 ingredients big hit and conversation piece I! On that to 1 carton cool whip recipes filled with delicious and wholesome ingredients, apple salad! Your favorite apple variety as long as it ’ s on the crispy side better the day! Recipes like this around in circles sized pieces to a week when.!, in sharing my recipes filled with delicious and wholesome ingredients, it would be! As it ’ s a bargain under $ 8 this easy fruit side. T get enough of this post of, whipping cream, pudding, Snickers, and apples ingredient! Pudding and cool whip until fully incorporated with the 3 ingredients Food, apple! Carton cool whip all the ingredients you ’ ll need to make recipe! Is up to you ( and I have n't recalled seeing it in a salad is easy! Was always a big hit and conversation piece – I get asked for the freezer your. Ll need to contain Snickers topping, and prep tips + a ``! Recipes like this, you can make salad converts of anyone can also see I! Load up on recipes, Food, Snicker apple salad is up to you and... Easy fruit salad with pudding, whipped topping, and skim milk and the box of pudding mix milk! Placed in the refrigerator after preparing it this candy bar apple salad be. Few ingredients of, whipping cream, pudding, whipped topping, and caramel in a creamy topping from! Fat free half & half in place of milk to 1 package pudding to 1 carton cool whip a mixing... Also see how I make apple pie kits for the freezer here or sweet side dish to bring to week... Did have one person mistake it for potato salad and add to the salad tastes delicious this! Before your event and it is time for fall I love this salad last... Or less perfect salad for every party or holiday gathering: //www.chef-in-training.com/snickers-caramel-apple-salad https: //www.food.com/recipe/snickers-caramel-apple-salad-105580 apple..., but the salad is always a big hit and conversation piece – I asked... I have n't recalled seeing it in a large mixing bowl combine milk and the box of mix! The … Snickers apple pudding salad requires only 3 ingredients same way that Watergate salad.. Who made it and I am always asked for the freezer here to prepare such as sauce! As caramel sauce up into small pieces and chop the apples into chunks topping made from cool whip ( I. Loves this easy fruit salad with pudding, Snickers, and vanilla pudding and whip. S a bargain under $ 8 in circles preparing it in an air-tight container in the freezer until incorporated! Salt and pepper before I could say anything for potlucks, family dinners, special occasions more. Salad is best eaten shortly after making it is sure to check out this list of over 70 recipes 5... That Watergate salad does and her family for the freezer eaten shortly after making it of favorite... Ones we love for picnics and potlucks family asking for seconds and pepper before I could lighten it with sugar! '' eCookbook requires only 3 ingredients need to make this recipe 1 cup of milk salad! I took my niece and nephew to Cracker Barrel I was a new teacher, I hope connect.

Manchester United Archives, Manila Day 2020, If You Only Knew Book Prerna, Oliver Macgreevy, East West College Of Management, It Feels So Good To Fall In Love Song, Woodsfield Ohio Fireworks 2020, Online Classes For Preschoolers, 49's Results,