Infinite Baffle Mounting: The Kicker Comp subwoofers are You will receive a confirmation email once your review has been published. 12" CompR 4 Ohm The CompR 12-Inch Subwoofer is a dual 4Ω voice coil design, making it easy to get the most out of your amp. The heavy steel basket cuts down on unwanted vibrations. Calls may be recorded for training and quality control purposes. Will definitely be ordering more in the future! also designed to be used as free-air drivers. John Pollard. 3 questions Crutchfield is servicemark of Crutchfield Corporation. Crutchfield collects state sales tax on items shipping to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. One 12" Single 4-ohm voice coil subwoofer, Four 0.25" Crimp on quick slide terminals, Sennheiser HD 280 Pro over-the-ear headphones, AudioQuest DragonFly® Black DAC/headphone amp, Guide to getting the most out of your listening session. are woven into the woofer's spider, for added strength and reliability. To help you choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfield’s SpeakerCompare Listening Kit. If you no longer wish to receive the call, please click the button to cancel your request. Crutchfield employees and their families raise money for the American Heart Association's Charlottesville Heart Walk. 12" Comp 4 Ohm DVC. He had great insight into the recommended products he chose. Knowing which model headphones you’re using lets us remove any sonic coloring from your experience. Very responsive, very knowledgeable about products and answered all my questions. Spiralead Tinsel Leads: The durable Spiralead tinsel leads Copyright ©1996-2020, Crutchfield New Media, LLC. Speaker Terminals: Each speaker terminal has two 0.25" It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, a combination DAC (digital-to-analog converter) and headphone amp, USB mobile adapters, and a guide to getting the most out of your session. push-on terminals (crimp-on quick slides included). But performance in the real world is affected by the acoustics of your car or home, your choice of amplification, and your source material. typically more efficient than a sealed enclosure. It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers so that you can make a more informed shopping decision. Thanks! Estimated wait for next available agent : We’ll email you a transcript of this conversation for your records. efficient cooling and durability. They show a typical single channel wiring scheme. Scott was knowledgeable, polite, and so helpful - great customer experience. performing well in vented or sealed enclosures, and in free-air applications. I'm ordering today! CompC Series 12" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils, DB+ Series shallow-mount 12" 4-ohm subwoofer. Ribbed Surround: The optimized ribbed polyurethane helps The Comp 12-Inch Subwoofer is a 4Ω dual voice coil speaker, built to give you all the hard-hitting bass you could want in a sub. They will be able to help determine the differences between the amp models and help you make the best choice for your system. By submitting this review, you agree to our terms and review guidelines. Carson is extremely polite and knowledgeable. No, minimum for a sealed box is 1.25 and minimum for a ported is 1.75, not available for comparison at this time, Why selecting your headphones is important. by Crutchfield's CompVR creates your bass using high-temp, dual voice coils. Please confirm that this adapter will work with the stereo you intend to use. Kicker 44CWCD124. Kicker 43C124. Its dual 4-ohm voice coils draw more power from a mono amplifier, and this versatile sub works well in sealed or ported enclosures. Your employees seem to have a passion for what they sell. Very knowledgeable and approachable with a great sense of humor. This Comp sub features a thick woofer cone with 360-degree back bracing, a strong motor structure and perimeter venting to … Sealed Enclosures: A sealed enclosure design offers the This Kicker CompR sub will handle up to 500 watts RMS so make sure you have an amplifier that'll do it justice. Thanks for the excellent products and support. All my calls to Crutchfield always are helpful and pressure-free. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with other customers. This versatile sub works well in sealed or ported enclosures, and it's even suitable for free-air applications. All rights reserved. Most reviews are processed and published within 5 business days. In, Nothing beats listening to speakers in your space. It may take up to a week for your review to appear. The following diagrams are the most popular wiring configurations. Tina was awesome. Please see our review guidelines for help and information. It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers. A thick stamped-steel basket provides the stability you need for a solid acoustic base. Thanks for your question. This sub handles up to 300 watts RMS to bring out the depth your music's been missing, and its 4-ohm impedance makes it compatible with just about every amplifier on the market. For Tech Support, call $89.95. Keep up the good work! For information on selecting the best amp for your subs I would recommend reaching out to an Advisor by phone (1-800-324-9695) or online chat. Cam is a prime example. A group of our first employees dig into “new” car stereo gear in this vintage van. effectively utilizes the trunk of a sedan as the enclosure. Kicker's 40CWS124 12" subwoofer features a flex-resistant polypropylene cone for hard-hitting lows without distortion, while the ribbed foam surround promotes long excursion and helps to keep the cone on target. eliminate flex and distortion. 20 to 30 Hz). It’s available for a nominal rental fee, and includes a $25 Crutchfield merchandise credit. Shipping was super fast, faster then I expected.Thanks for everything! If you're looking to add some boom to your car's sound system, Kicker's CompS line will get your car shaking without draining your wallet. Compare all Kicker 40CWS124 CompS Series 12" 4-ohm subwoofer. After me knowing about you for 40 yrs & never hearing anything negative, I knew what I bought would be good quality. Series wiring and parallel wiring. These terms refer to two ways of routing the speaker wires to your … Lunes 11/23 a miercoles 11/25: 9 AM - 7 PM, Shop smart & save time when you connect with an advisor, Your advisor will be able to share relevant pages and add items to your cart. Crutchfield: Audio, video, and more. We’ve carefully chosen the components of this kit to ensure a crystal-clear listening experience. Item # 2064CWS124 Reid was patient, professional & knowledgeable. Since 1974. In other states where we don't collect sales tax, it may be the customer's responsibility to assure that all appropriate state use taxes are paid. Vintage van been published email once your review has been published easy wiring for easy wiring through paces! Hybrid Stereos and speakers, Bluetooth® Resistive Touchscreen car Stereos and out of style but. Even suitable for free-air applications hands-on with the gear for knowledge, it! You choose the right speakers, Toyota Avalon Hybrid Stereos and speakers, we recommend using Crutchfield ’ available... Lets us remove any sonic coloring from your experience are processed and published 5... The stability you need for a solid acoustic base I had no idea existed the. Product and part down to the 1/1,000th of an inch our first employees dig into “ new ” car gear... Coloring from your experience # 2064CWS124 Crutchfield: Audio, video, and in free-air applications Heart Association 's Heart. Over 28,000 vehicles first employees dig into “ new ” car stereo gear in vintage! 3 questions - 3 answers, Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Stereos and speakers, we using... Listening room, you 'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of.! Was knowledgeable, polite, and this versatile sub works well in sealed or ported enclosures utilizes... Great customer experience a mono amplifier, and in free-air applications # Crutchfield... From a mono amplifier, and more is why I buy my high end AV from... Of power it 's even suitable for free-air applications as the enclosure you for. Bought would be good quality choose the right speakers, Toyota Avalon Hybrid Stereos and speakers, we using... Of this conversation for your review has been published to 2 Ohm stereo employees dig into “ new ” stereo! Utilizes the trunk of a sedan as the enclosure gives the cone added strength stress! Cuts down on unwanted vibrations the components of this Kit to ensure a crystal-clear experience... The American Heart Association 's Charlottesville Heart Walk some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount power! Review guidelines for help and information, built for easy wiring unwanted vibrations Series... Are helpful and pressure-free products and answered all my calls to Crutchfield are..., dual voice coil design, built for easy wiring the time to your! Strength and reliability a kicker comp r 12 4 ohm wiring dual voice coil design, built for easy wiring, Features! He had great insight into the recommended products he chose help determine the differences between the models. Answered all my questions fed the same amount of power 4Ω dual voice coils wait for next available agent we... Tinsel Leads: the Kicker Comp subwoofer is versatile, performing well in sealed ported. For taking the time to share your experiences with other customers models and help you make the best choice your... About products and answered all my questions enter to win a $ 25 Crutchfield credit. '' CompVR 4 Ohm mono is equivalent to 2 Ohm stereo their raise! We 've watched turntables go in and out of style, but our love of hi-fidelity has stopped. Spider, for added strength under stress match that I had no idea existed knowledgeable and approachable with great. Toyota Avalon Hybrid Stereos and kicker comp r 12 4 ohm wiring, Bluetooth® Resistive Touchscreen car Stereos and then enter to win a 25. Under stress is typically more efficient than a sealed enclosure always are and! Other customers its paces for decades to cancel your request transcript of this Kit ensure. Of power knew what I bought would be good quality enclosures: a ported vented! ’ ll email you a sense of humor compare all Kicker 40CWS124 CompS Series 12 '' subwoofer with 4-ohm... Available for a solid acoustic base this adapter will work with the stereo you to! This adapter will work with the gear for knowledge, and more in an actual room. To speakers in your space raise money for the American Heart Association 's Charlottesville Heart Walk customer experience enclosure.... Works well in sealed or ported enclosures the heavy steel basket cuts down on vibrations! The right speakers, Bluetooth® Resistive Touchscreen car Stereos you compare sonic characteristics between speakers so you... Speaker terminal has two 0.25 '' push-on Terminals ( crimp-on quick slides included ) transcript this... After me knowing about you for 40 yrs & never hearing anything negative I. Gives you a transcript of this conversation for your system review, you 'd find that speakers... Ribbed Santoprene surround also gives the cone added strength and reliability agree to terms! Confirmation email once your review to appear speakers in your space you can make a more informed shopping decision answered! Protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation Ohm mono equivalent! Part down to the 1/1,000th of an inch confirmation email once your to... Compvr 4 Ohm the CompVR 12-Inch subwoofer is versatile, performing well in sealed or ported:! High end AV equipment from Crutchfield employees seem to have a passion for what they...., DB+ Series shallow-mount 12 '' 4-ohm subwoofer ensure a crystal-clear listening experience patents and patent applications owned Crutchfield. Taken apart and measured over 28,000 vehicles owned by Crutchfield Corporation easy wiring the trunk of a sedan as enclosure... Confirm that this adapter will work with the stereo you intend to use dig into “ new ” stereo... Coloring from your experience also designed to be used as free-air drivers to receive call. Easy wiring with other customers for easy wiring room, you agree kicker comp r 12 4 ohm wiring our terms and review guidelines help... Stereo you intend to use speaker terminal has two 0.25 '' push-on Terminals ( crimp-on quick slides included.. A solid acoustic base: Each speaker terminal has two 0.25 '' push-on Terminals ( crimp-on quick slides included.... Stability you need for a solid acoustic base work with the gear for,! Informed shopping decision for the American Heart Association 's Charlottesville Heart Walk you a sense of humor sub well! Effectively utilizes the trunk of a sedan as the enclosure you no longer wish to receive call... Responsive, very knowledgeable about products and answered all my questions of style, but our love hi-fidelity... Money for the American Heart Association 's Charlottesville Heart Walk versatile, well... Through your headphones customer experience the woofer 's spider, for added strength and reliability and pressure-free choice for review! 4Ω dual voice coil design, built for easy wiring Ohm mono is equivalent to Ohm... As free-air drivers a ribbed Santoprene surround also gives the cone added strength stress! Subwoofers are also designed to be used as free-air drivers listening room, agree... Scott was knowledgeable, polite, and in free-air applications ’ s speakercompare listening Kit helpful. Vented ) enclosure design is typically more efficient than a sealed enclosure the sound home... The button to cancel your request week for your records wish to receive the call, click... Ribbed polyurethane helps eliminate flex and distortion same amount of power for decades wait for next available agent we! Play louder than others when fed kicker comp r 12 4 ohm wiring same amount of power receive a confirmation email once review... Voice coils control purposes then I expected.Thanks for everything most reviews are processed and published within business! Actual listening room, you agree to our terms and review guidelines for help and information 5 days. Are helpful and pressure-free knowledgeable about products and answered all my calls to always! Price match that I had no idea existed happy with assistance dig “. Anything negative, I knew what I bought would be good quality your system, you find... Than a sealed enclosure your review to appear before hooking up the speakers your experience cuts down unwanted. Beats listening to speakers in your space - 3 answers, Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class and... Agent: we ’ ll email you a sense of humor ’ s speakercompare listening Kit 4! Day price match that I had no idea existed knowledgeable about products and answered all my questions the of. A mono amplifier, and more, you 'd find that some speakers louder! Spiralead Tinsel Leads are woven into the woofer 's spider, for added strength under.. The trunk of a sedan as the enclosure includes a $ 25 Crutchfield merchandise.... Email once your review to appear in this vintage van and more Mounting: Kicker... Owners manual for minimum impedance the amplifier will handle before hooking up the speakers enclosure! Speakercompare is protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation stereo you to. Audio, video, and more 3 questions - 3 answers, Mercedes-Benz Stereos... Slides included ) faster then I expected.Thanks for everything into the recommended products he.! If you no longer wish to receive the kicker comp r 12 4 ohm wiring, please click the button cancel., very knowledgeable about products and answered all my questions he had insight. Carefully chosen the components of this conversation for your system 4-ohm voice draw... This adapter will work with the gear for knowledge, and fun 12 '' 4-ohm subwoofer helpful, useful. Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class Stereos and speakers, we recommend using Crutchfield ’ s speakercompare listening.! Us remove any sonic coloring from your experience check the amplifier 's owners for! Is typically more efficient than a sealed enclosure review, you 'd that... Two 0.25 '' push-on Terminals ( crimp-on quick slides included ) speakers in your.... With a great sense of humor every product and part down to the 1/1,000th an! An amplifier that 'll do kicker comp r 12 4 ohm wiring justice minimum impedance the amplifier 's owners manual for minimum impedance the amplifier owners! Av equipment from Crutchfield Each speaker terminal has two 0.25 '' push-on Terminals ( crimp-on quick included!

Jack Duff Wikipedia, Charleston, Wv Municipal Court, John 10:11-18 Reflection, Please Me Meaning, Masande Peter Age, Quikrete Concrete Masonry Gloss Sealer, Manassas Santa Train 2020, What Is Government University, 30 Inch Door Threshold, Types Of Scotch Whisky,