Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. A list of all the cookies used on this website by category is set out below:
Category 1: strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Category 2: performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Category 3: functionality cookies
These cookies help the website function better for you by, for example, personalising areas of the website for you once you are a return visitor.
The specific cookies we use on the website include:
- Google analytics This is a common performance cookie that many websites use. It allows us to collect anonymous information about how you and other users use the website and helps us to improve the website.
- ASP.NET_SessionID This temporary session cookie is essential for the normal operation of our website
- EU To record that you have seen, and selected the 'HIDE' link, on the EU cookie banner displayed on our website
- SC_ANALYTICS_GLOBAL_COOKIE To enable our website to deliver personalised content to visitors
- SC_ANALYTICS_SESSION_COOKIE To enable our website to deliver personalised content to visitors
Website cookie acceptance
Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. However, it is possible to set an internet browser to reject cookies.
We may update our cookies from time to time and this Policy, so please check this Policy regularly.
For more information about the cookies this website uses, please contact the League Against Cruel Sports, New Sparling House, Holloway Hill, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1QZ. Telephone: 01483 524 250. Email: email@example.com
More general information on cookies is available at www.allaboutcookies.org/